Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eggs

Today we decorated some eggs for Easter! Brady really enjoyed doing this, although he doesn't like it when he gets "messy".  I have to give a shout out to Kathy from Journey of a Lifetime because if it weren't for her pictures I don't think I would have been smart enough to think of putting newspaper down!!!! LOL

Brady and Daddy "working"


More work!

Someone is VERY proud of himself!!! 

Deciding which sticker to put on which egg is serious business!!! LOL

Again, someone is VERY proud of himself!!! HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time dyeing lovely Easter eggs! Brady looks very serious about his "work". ;-)

BTW, Eiley also does not like to get "messy"!

Rydley said...

He should be proud of himself! Great job! And you're a brave soul! (I didn't let Willa near ours!)

Karin and Rob said...

Judging from Brady's big grin, it looks like he enjoyed the egg coloring! Putting stickers on the eggs is a great idea -- I wish we had thought to do that with Ryan.

Kathy said...

Glad you could learn from my mistakes... :) It really is a great age for enjoying this kind of thing!