Monday, September 21, 2009

September Pictures!





OH MY GOODNESS, could these be any cuter???? She is SO adorable!! I cannot wait to go over there and scoop her up and give her some love!!!! We also got growth information and at almost 5 months she was just 12lbs and 22 inches long, which seems little to me, but what do I know?? LOL I'm also happy to say that she is again wearing an outfit we sent (although I did not send the hair bow/headband). It's time to get that second care package off in the mail so she has some other clothes to wear!!! :-) ENJOY!!!




6 comments:

Debberoo said...

OMG she is beyond delicious!!!!!!! Those cheeks too kissable and I LOVE the outfit she is wearing, gorgeous colors. I think she must be with her Foster family now right? Love that someone dug out a matching bow for her, they certainly like to dress up our girls!

LOVE updates!!!!

Shana said...

Emily is beyond gorgeous!! I love her hair and her outfit!! SO cute! Oh, I so want you to hold her too! I can not wait to meet her on your next Fl. trip! I hope she lets me hold her, I need some baby time back:(

Robin said...

Oh my gosh! She is sooooo CUTE! What a beuatiful smile she has too.I ove watching her grow. Thanks for sharing. I am sending speedy court vibes your way.

Michael said...

Emily is too cute, Beth! She's pretty close to Isabelle's size at 4 months (12 lbs., 22 3/4"). Keeping fingers crossed for a quick court process! :)

Stefanie said...

She is so darn pretty Beth! I just cannot get enough of that bow! Too cute! Let's get that judge moving so we can see pics of your family of 4!

Tami said...

Beth, Emily is so adorable. I love her bow and can't believe she will keep it on. Can't wait to see her with you.