Friday, April 16, 2010

Brady Says:

Brady and I were just talking about my birthday, which is coming up in a few days. I was trying to get him to get Alan to get me something REALLY good!!! I know, that's wrong on SO many levels, but mostly I was just playing around!! Anyway, here is part of our conversation:

Me: Brady how about getting mommy some diamond earrings?
B: NO
Me: you don't think mommy would like diamond earrings?
B: no, how bout some crinkly shells?

Yeah, that's JUST what I've been wanting!!!! LOL

Me: How about getting mommy some wine?
B: No
Me: why not?
B: because you like wine in stores and in restaurants, you have enough!!!! LOL

I guess he's looking out for my best interest!!!

1 comment:

Shana said...

Brady needs to learn a very important lesson... there is never enought wine:)