Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ticonderoga Play Date

A few weeks ago we met our good friends, Julie, Leah and Aaron at one of our favorite places! I am SO glad we "found" this place last year b/c the kids ABSOLUTELY love it and it's open all year round, unlike most of the "farms" around here...you know, the ones with slides, hayrides, and other fun things. And the best part is if we go during the week (or even the weekend really) when there is not a festival, there is NO ONE else there!! We literally have the run of the place and they ask us what time we'd like to go on our hayride!! Here's a look at the fun stuff we did that day. I had my "big lens" on my camera so I couldn't take pics on the hayride and I think Julie has all the pics from the slide, as I was on duty on the top of the hill, helping the kids get situated on their felt mats.

A rare picture of Brady smiling when I'm taking his picture....he's typically not "into" it these days.

monkey see, monkey do!

I'm not really sure what they were looking for, but it was all business!!

Emily wasn't so sure about putting her hands up

But she sure was having fun!

While the big kids did this:

Emily did this!

Brady loves playing these old propane tanks



one of my all time favorites!!!

Emily is VERY into tractors and trucks these days

my handsome boy!

She was watching a bug VERY closely!!! :-)

1 comment:

Musthave said...

beautiful photos !!!

http://wwwmusthave.blogspot.com/