Monday, May 7, 2007

ON THE WAY

Today I sent the Power of Attorney's (5 different ones), Adoption Agreement and our Homestudy to the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Miami for "authenticating". Basically they are notarizing the notarized forms. We should have these back by the end of the week, Monday at the latest and then I'll get them back to our Agency who will then have the Homestudy translated. That should take about a week or 2 at the longest. Once the agency receives that back then all of the paperwork will be sent to Taiwan!!!! I feel like we're getting somewhere now!

I also sent Brady his first care package today!! We sent him two outfits, some onesies, a blanket, a stuffed black labrador (looks just like Chelsea!!!), a rattle and a camera that I'm hoping they will use. Even though I've heard that they don't typically call the babies by their "new" names I did put "Brady" on it in hopes that maybe we'll get lucky!! Certainly can't hurt!!

That's all for now. Hope to be posting again sooner than later!! We should be getting some update photo's soon!! : )

No comments: