Wednesday, November 5, 2008

UMMM....

Okay, so this is NOT how I put Brady to bed for his nap, but it is how I found him when I went to get him!!! It was so funny to me, that I told him I'd be right back because I had to go downstairs to get my camera. I think he thought the whole thing was funny too, because even he was laughing!!!

I just hope this isn't some new fashion trend!! This is Brady saying "cheese" for the camera!



Brady can be such a goofball, but I love it because I spend a lot of time laughing at/with him!!

*In case you can't tell what's going on with his wardrobe...he managed to get his right arm out of his long sleeve t-shirt (that's an undershirt  you see) and he took his socks off!! Funny boy!!

2 comments:

Shana said...

Didn't you know that is the new look for Fall?!

Tina said...

VERY Flashdance!!!! It's particularly funny, because I found LuLu with both "arms" out of her sweater today!?