Friday, October 16, 2009

The Rest@n Z@@

I've been totally slacking on the blog lately, so these are long over due!! Anyway, a while back Margi and I took our boys to the zoo. This is a really great little neighborhood zoo and Brady has been there several times and he really seems to like it. This particular day the weather was perfect and we had a great time......until Brady got something in his eye. I never did figure out what exactly it was, but I did consider taking him to the DR or the emergency room when it was still bothering him after more than hour. Fortunately after a nap he ended up being fine, but it made for a somewhat difficult morning/afternoon. At least we had fun for a little while!!!

this little piglet was so stinkin' cute!!

it was right after this picture that the eye problem started so I'm not sure if these little goats spit at him or if something just blew into his eye or what. I think this is a super cute picture!!

the boys checking something out!!

the really liked looking at the turtles


No comments: