Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I'm very, very happy with our Santa photo this year!!! Brady looks like such a proud big brother, and somehow we managed to get Emily to look in the right direction. She was VERY curious about Santa, she took a good long look at him before turning to the camera. And Brady surprised me this year too. He's never been "afraid" of Santa, but I wouldn't say he liked him either so I was pretty surprised when he walked right up to Santa and waited for him to pick him up. And after the picture was taken he stayed on Santa's lap and told him he would like a teddy bear and a rocking horse for Christmas!! He's getting one of those for sure!! :-)


5 comments:

Shana said...

I love this picture of the kids!!

Debberoo said...

Oh yeah that's a great shot!

Rydley said...

What a convincing Santa! And your kiddos are so cute. I love Emily's outfit!

Stefanie said...

What a fantastic photo with Santa! Eiley wouldn't go near Santa last year, but I still have hopes for trying this weekend. We'll see.

Also LOVE the blowing raspberry video of Emily :-) I always think that is so much fun - right up until you get a big wad of spit in your eye ;-)

Tami said...

Very cute photo. I can't believe how big Brady is. And Emily looks so cute. Very jealous, Anna is terrified of Santa this year. After he left our house she kept peeking around the corner to make sure he was really gone.
Cute Christmas card also, loved the outfits.