Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kiddie Pool Fun

We decided to play in the pool last week because it was so hot. Unfortunately the hose water was very, very cold and I think that's what kept Emily from wanting to be in the water much. Nonetheless, the kids had fun!!

kicking the water is always fun

a little tussle over the beach ball

I LOVE this picture because you can tell just how much fun Brady is having

ooo, I can reach it

"Hello? Is anyone home?"

Let me try to get in this pool

you can tell by the look on Brady's face just how cold the water was!!

I think this picture pretty much says it all....Brady is ALWAYS laughing and smiling while Emily is much more serious and inquisitive.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Even though we live in sunny Hawaii, the only way we can get our daughter in the pool is if we fill it with warm water.