Wednesday, April 18, 2007

13 WEEKS AND COUNTING

Well, I totally thought we'd have our referral by now, that's for sure. As each week passes with no referral it's getting harder and harder to stay positive, but do I really have any other choice? I mean sure I could call our agency every day and bug them and ask them what's going on, but I don't want to be "that person"!!! I do check in from time to time, but I don't want to make them even busier than they already are. I know that our program has grown tremendously even since we signed on in January, so I know they have their hands full. The only silver lining I can find is that it seems like no referrals are going out, it's not just our agency. Anyway, in the meantime I've got work to keep me busy, so that helps a little bit, but not really....it's kinda hard to keep my mind off something that's ultimately going to change our lives forever! I know that it will all be worth it in the end and I think that's what keeps me going!! : ) Sorry for the somewhat downer post, but.......until next time!! With any luck it'll be good news!

No comments: