Tuesday, March 4, 2008

VIRGINIA

My mom, Brady and I flew to Virginia on Thursday Feb 14th to be there when the furniture arrived Friday. My mom stayed for a little over 2 weeks to help me with all of the unpacking since Alan had to go to Dubai and Barcelona on the 19th for about 12 days. THANKS MOM!!!

Brady at Dulles International just before we went outside to get in the car....I'm sure he's wondering what was going on since the day before he was wearing shorts and t-shirt!!


The previous owners left us this great piano and Brady took to it very quickly. He loves to sit and "play" songs!! Here he is helping daddy play a tune. Alan does play the piano so I think it's going to be great fun for Brady and him. I guess I should think about taking some lessons!


So, we were AMAZED that Brady instantly knew what to do with the stairs since we had a one level house in Tampa. He had never been on stairs prior to this!! I can see some gates in our very near future.

No comments: