Thursday, October 16, 2008

MEET BROBEE!!

Brady loves the show YO GABBA GABBA. It's a weird show to say the least, but Brady is mesmerized by it. There's this guy dressed in an orange jumpsuit with an orange wig who has a silver case of "monsters" that come to life. They sing and dance and always have a good message. There are also segments that have kids dancing and/or singing and doing "cool tricks". I believe there are five "monsters", I don't know all of their names, but there is a red guy, a blue girl, a pink girl, a yellow robot type and there's also Brobee, the green striped guy. I was in Target(in Miami) over the weekend and lo and behold, who did see?? BROBEE and a few of the other characters so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get one for Brady!! Brady likes this show so much that I can actually cook dinner without having him under my feet, which is nice!! It comes on twice a day so I record one episode for emergencies and I let him watch the other episode. I guess this show is starting to become popular because I just read or saw that a DVD has come out, so I'll have to get that for sure!! After thinking about it, I've decided that it reminds me of a show my brother and I used to watch called "The Electric Company" that was on in the early 70's. Anyway, without further ado:

HERE'S BROBEE!!!
Brady's checking him out


Brady, Brobee and half of Chelsea!


Oh, I forgot to mention that this Brobee talks and sings!! Brady is pushing his hand to get him to talk.

4 comments:

Shana Giroux said...

That show is strange, to say the least, but the kids love it!! You are right it does remind me of Electric Company, which I also thought was strange when I was a kid. It amazes me what just mesmerizes kids:)

Stefanie said...

I LOVED The Electric Company! Maybe Eiley and I need to check out Brady's favorite show...I would sure love to be able to cook dinner without worrying about stepping on my daughter ;-)

Rydley said...

We've never watched it...but Jia loves Kai-Lan and I keep waiting for them to make a Kai-Lan doll! We'll have to check out Brady's show for the time being!

Karin and Rob said...

I was trying to remember the name of that show after you mentioned it at dinner. We'll have to check it out! I loved the Electric Company too. Brady's expressions are so cute as he's checking out his new toy!