Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stribling Orchard

A few weekends ago we took the kids to an orchard to pick peaches and apples and we had SO much fun!!! And OH MY GOSH, those peaches were some of THE BEST peaches I have ever eaten!! Unfortunately, it was the end of peach season so we only got about 10 and they were gone in about 3 days!! Apples on the other hand we very plentiful, so we got full bag of those and we're still enjoying them today. I made a really good apple pie bar recipe that I got from Family Fun magazine.

Brady trying to get some peaches, but he wasn't quite tall enough

sharing an apple


there was a lot of eating going on!! LOL




One of my favorite pictures of Emily to date!!! :-)


time to head back to the car!

after one final romp, that is!!!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! I love Emily's hat :-)