Tuesday, May 13, 2008

JUST A CUTE PICTURE!!

The weather here lately has me wondering why we moved back here!! I mean, look at what Brady and Alan were wearing in the previous post compared to what Brady is wearing in this post!! Not to mention the fact that we've had to turn the heat back on twice in the last few days.. it's CRAZY!! Doesn't Virginia know that it's MAY???? Anyway, Brady and I had to go run some errands this past Monday despite the fact that it was cold and rainy (I think it rained for close to 48 hours....okay so maybe I'm exaggerating a bit) so I busted out this new jacket that we thought was going to be for this coming winter. We got a great deal on it at REI's Anniversary Sale. I just thought he looked super cute in it since it practically goes to his knees!!!

No comments: