Tuesday, August 5, 2008

RANDOM CUTENESS!!

I think this picture speaks for itself!!


This is a bear that Alan's parents gave Brady and we keep it in the car and every now and then Brady asks for it...on this particular day I looked in the rear view mirror and this is what I saw, so I promptly took the camera out and took this while driving!! (that explains the crookedness!)


This is just funny...the other day Brady asked to sit up on the chaise and I guess I must have had a catalog sitting out so he started shopping!!! What I find most interesting is that I usually sit on the couch holding a pillow and apparently Brady has noticed that too!!


I guess I left some more good reading out!!!


SO cute!!!

2 comments:

Shana said...

So adorable and isn't it so amazing how they mimic us?!

Tina said...

What a great set of photos and Brady stories! Can one be TOO cute? Will Brady just reach a phase where he explodes with cuteness? He is unbelievably cute!!!!!!