Monday, September 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!

So the main reason my parents came up in early September was for my brother's 40th birthday. We had a surprise for him, which wasn't too much of a surprise, but we all had a good time anyway. Then the 6 of us went out to dinner at McCormick and Schmicks later in the week. It had been a long time since I had been there, but I highly reccommend it to people with kids especially if you get one of their "private booths" (they are called something specific but the name escapes me at the moment). It was great because it was just the 6 of us in this booth and we could even close the curtain to help keep Brady in towards the end of the meal when he was getting restless!!(I suppose people without kids close the curtain for privacy!!)

Brady goofing around!
Brady with Grandma and Grandpa, which he is calling "Ba" at the moment..it's pretty cute!!


Grandma, Brady and Uncle Michael


Brady and Daddy goofing around!

No comments: