Monday, March 9, 2009

MARCH SNOW!!

Last week we got about 6 inches of snow.....in MARCH!!!! Not exactly what I was hoping to see. I like snow and I think it's super pretty and I like playing in it with Brady, but after spending my first full winter here, I've realized that after about 5 months of gray skies, I'd much rather be seeing sunshine!!! Anyway, Brady and I got all bundled up and went out to play in it, despite the fact that it was VERY VERY cold and windy and we both had a good time!

My snow angel


Brady really liked sledding on his stomach!

He LOVES to go and scoop the snow off of our "sitting wall" and then dump it on the ground.

An attempt at a self-portrait, but Brady decided to pretend to be asleep!!

CUTENESS!!!! This has got to be one of my absolute favorite pictures of him!!!

No comments: