Monday, April 28, 2008

RIBS!!!

About a month or two ago, we found out that Brady really likes ribs. And I don't mean just the meat, he really prefers to eat it off the bone, like a big boy, SO, we decided to have ribs last night for dinner and I actually had my camera to document the event!!!

He is pointing and making mmmmmmmmmm sounds as Alan brings the plate of ribs to the table.

I mean, just look at that face with that expression of 'ooooooooooooooo'....too cute!
diggin' in
he's really getting into it now
OH MY GOSH!!!! It was so fun to watch him and these pictures totally make me laugh!!! We've definitely got a good eater on our hands!!(most of the time, anyway)

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

LOVE the pictures! You did such a good job documenting "Rib Night" - I feel like I was there :-) Brady is so darn cute! I'm so happy I got to see pictures of him eating ribs...Looks like he's been doing it all of his life!!!

Amy said...

Hee hee, I love the pictures and the story they tell. In fact, I'm now in the mood for ribs!

Brady is so adorable!