Friday, July 18, 2008

WE MADE IT!!!

Well after 15 1/2 hours my mom, Chelsea and I made it home!! I'm happy to say that it was an uneventful trip and we got very lucky with the weather and traffic. Chelsea did well too, once she realized she was in for a long ride!!! I think at first she thought she was just going to our old house or something because she was very excited. After a few hours of driving she finally settled in and relaxed. Things are going well here at the house too. I was worried how she'd do with the stairs since we had a one level house in Tampa, but she's managing them like she's been doing it her whole life. Brady is happy to have her here, that's for sure!! Chelsea goes into his room with me every morning and most afternoons after nap and he always has a HUGE smile on his face when he sees her....so cute!!! He's still calling her "dog", so I'm working on teaching him "Chelsea" but we'll see how that ends up coming out!!!

Not sure how long we'd been traveling at this point, but you can tell she's pretty bored!!!

No comments: