Monday, July 20, 2009

AMAZING!!!

I just had to share these 2 stories with everyone!!!

One day last week Brady and I were in the basement and he was playing with his *Little People* nativity set. He proceeded to get up and go get his Story of Christmas book from his bookcase and and then he announced, "this baby same in book" or something close to that!!!! Needless to say, I was taken aback!!

Then today in the car he was totally just chilling in his car seat. In fact I was a little worried he might fall asleep he was so relaxed! Anyway, I was on the phone with my mom and then I hear him say, "same mommy puter (computer)", and I'm trying to figure out what he's talking about and I asked if he meant that the car in front of us was the same color, but then he says, "song same as mommy puter" and I'm desperately trying to figure out what he's talking about and then it dawns on me that the song on the radio (*1,2,3,4* by the *Plain White T's*) is on my blog and we listened to it the day I uploaded, which was at least 2 weeks ago!!!! This kid never ceases to amaze me!!!! Boy am I in trouble!!! LOL

3 comments:

Shana said...

You are in trouble! Knowing "same" and verbalizing it is quite advanced (says the teacher in me). Way to go Smarty Pants Brady!

Stefanie said...

WOW!!! What a smarty-pants! You better be saving for college :-)

Rydley said...

Go Brady! Keep your mom on her toes!