Tuesday, June 3, 2008

15 MONTH CHECKUP

Okay, so Brady had his 15 month check up on May 5th and I just realized I didn't post the details, so here they are: He is now 31 inches long, which puts him in the 50th percentile and he is about 23lbs which puts him in the 25th percentile. Brady continues to eat well and try most things, and I have to say that I think he has a pretty good appetite and eats a good variety of foods. He likes pizza, chicken, ribs, broccoli, corn, carrots, cheese, applesauce, yogurt and pretty much anything sweet!!! Brady is talking quite a bit these days saying things like: balloon, dog, mom, dad, ball, and milk to name a few. He's also very good at identifying things in picture books and never ceases to amaze me how quickly he learns new things. He's walking all over the place now and I'm thinking running is not far off!!! Brady is growing by leaps and bounds and is getting to be a big boy now which is both exciting and sad at the same time. He's really a happy boy most of the time and very sweet, giving kisses 90% of the time we ask. To my surprise this morning when I picked him up out of his crib he gave me a kiss all on his own!!! How sweet is that??? : ) We just love him so much!!!

No comments: