Monday, June 23, 2008

SUMMER FUN!

Last week my friends Margi and Kristi, and I took the kids to see a puppet show at one of the local parks. It was really pretty cute and kids seem to enjoy themselves. (the puppeteer looked like he had a rough night though!!). There were lots of different puppets doing different stunts and dancing. After the puppet show we played on the playground, watched the ducks, had a picnic lunch and played on the playground some more before heading home. I know Brady had a good time because he feel asleep within 5 minutes of leaving!!

The penguin "couple"


Margi's boys...Ty in back and Blake in front.(for the record, Blake is not sticking his tongue out at me, I just happened to snap the picture as he was getting ready)


Kristi's kids....Kyle standing and Kayla


Brady clapping after one of the "acts"


Brady had lots of fun climbing in the tunnel.

2 comments:

Chris said...

aren't parks and puppets and kids just meant for each other??? Love all the smiles and memories you are making-I think you like your new home??
Hope you are settled in and it feels like home now!
Hugs

Karin and Rob said...

Great shorts -- Brady certainly has good taste in clothes :-) I just love his utterly thrilled expression in the tunnel!