Monday, June 16, 2008

FLORIDA FUN!!

Here are some pictures of the fun that we had while we were at Grandma and Grandpa's.

Brady thought it was fun to take ALL of Chelsea's toys out of her basket and give them to her...


She didn't seem to mind!!! I'm happy to report that Chelsea will FINALLY be coming "home" to Virginia in July. We had planned on flying her up here but it was ridiculously expensive so I'm going to fly home and my mom and I will rent a car and drive up and then my mom will fly home. I think my parents were secretly hoping we'd decide to leave her there, but our house feels empty without her, so we're excited to get her here!!!


Brady ready for bed, sporting the firefighters hat he got from Firehouse Subs.


At dinner Friday night with my parents and several of their friends.


Brady and Grandpa waiting for their "chariot". They were disappointed when I told them I wasn't bringing the car around!! : )

No comments: