Saturday, November 14, 2009

Emily October Updates!

These are Emily's October update pictures!!! She's such a doll and I CANNOT wait to hold her!!! I remember thinking that Brady was little and I know Emily is going to much smaller than he was, so that has me freaking out a little bit!! I know we'll be fine, but I just can't seem to wrap my head around how little she's going to be!!!

The update measurements we got with these pictures were dated Sept 28th and at that time she was 23.4 inches long, 13.2lbs and was drinking about 5 ounces of formula, but I'm not sure how often, I'm guessing 4 times a day.

Han on Em, we're on our way!!!!




2 comments:

Dunns said...

Emily is beautiful!!! Love those cheeks!!

Debbie

Katie said...

she's so cute! That toy in the background is the same one the ladies used to force Leo to play with in every update :-) Safe travels!