Friday, November 13, 2009

Traditions

A few weekends ago my parents came up for a visit to keep me and Brady company while Alan was in Seoul, Amsterdam and London. We had lots of fun and one of the things we did was make my mom's cut out cookies that I remember vividly as a child. I can remember coming home from school and smelling the cookies and seeing them spread out on the counter all decorated was just cool!! We had fun doing this and I think we're all looking forward to making them again over the Christmas holidays!!

mixing the batter

my mom was frustrated/thought it was funny that of course Brady put the cookie cutter right in the middle of the dough!!

he's making a ghost here

I think that's the big ghost

the decorated cookies!

sampling his first of many!!! :-)

1 comment:

Shana said...

Isn't it funny that it's the little things we cherish from our childhood, like making cookies and the smell of it?! How great that Brady is partaking in a family tradition! And, nice cookies, btw!