Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Visiting with Ashley and Eric

A few weekends ago we went to Baltimore to visit with Alan's parents, his brother Eric and his niece Ashley. We first had Dim Sum with Gung Gung and Po Po, which was very yummy, as usual!! Brady loves getting the turnip cakes, which also happens to be Alan's favorite. Brady also loves dumplings, steamed pork buns and the egg custard "tarts". ( I used all English names because I don't know how to spell the Chinese names of these foods!! LOL)

After lunch we went back to Uncle Eric's house to hang out and carve some pumpkins. Ashley and her brother Preston both play several instruments, so Brady was in heaven!! I have a feeling that before long we'll be buying a keyboard for him!!


Look at that smile!!! Could he possibly be any happier??

I LOVE this picture!!

Helping Uncle Eric scoop out the guts

HEY! What's in there?

Alan getting down to business!!

Getting a little help from Brady. (I'm sorry to say that I forgot to take "after" pictures, so I don't have any of the finished jack o lanterns)

1 comment:

Shana said...

So great that Brady is so in touch with his heritage! I would avoid all loud instruments if it were me, lol:)